Publications and citations
- IMAGE AND TAG RETRIEVAL BY LEVERAGING IMAGE-GROUP LINKS WITH MULTI-DOMAIN GRAPH EMBEDDING (to appear in ICIP 2016)
- Cross-Lingual Word Representations via Spectral Graph Embeddings (to appear in ACL 2016)
- Cross-validation of matching correlation analysis by resampling matching weights (Neural Networks) (arXiv)
- PAFit: A Statistical Method for Measuring Preferential Attachment in Temporal Complex Networks
- Higher-order accuracy of multiscale-double bootstrap for testing regions
- Measuring preferential attachment in growing networks with missing-timelines using Markov chain Monte Carlo
Old Technical Reports
- Improving predictive inference under covariate shift by weighting the log-likelihood function, ISM RM-712, 1998. This technical report is almost the same as the first paper of "covariate shift" adaptation (Shimodaira JSPI 2000), but its geometrical argument in Section 8 has been deleted when published.
- A graphical technique for model selection diagnosis, ISM RM-680, 1998. A part of this technical report is included in a paper (Shimodaira Comm. Stat. 2001) published later.
Shimodaira Lab was at Tokyo Institute of Technology until March 31, 2012
Statistics Research Group in Osaka University
- Question-and-answer session regarding the Graduate School of Engineering Science of Osaka University (Kano Labolatory)
- Let's study and research statistics in Osaka University!（Kano Labolatory）